Saturday, May 8, 2010


Here at casa Luzeiro, we have been blessed with a new life! Laura and Felipe (2 of the leaders here) are now the proud parents of beautiful Sophia Grace. Today, I had my first cuddle, she is just perfect.
When I look at a tiny baby, so perfectly formed even down to the tiny fingernails I see our God the creator. I cannot possibly believe that evolution could ever have formed life like this, so complicated yet so well designed. There are far too many things that could have gone wrong along the way of all of those millions of years (as they say), which would have ended life.
WOW, isn't God amazing? Gideon is also totally blown away but her beauty and her tininess.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Roger and Mary said...

I saw a 6-week premature baby at 1 month old last week and had just the same feeling of wonder and amazement! Scary holding her for the first time!

Love, M