Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I (Beckie) love being busy, love juggling a few things at the same time and am often very willing to say "yes" to most things. Just occaisionally I stop and think about what I'm doing and then I worry that I won't be able to do it all. I am currently trying to learn how to do the finances of the house / community center, it's a big thing!!!! Every day that I learn a bit more I am aware of how much time it will take. I'm OK with numbers, thinking a few different things at the same time but learning all of this in my second language and on a computer (Josiah would laugh at this point as I always ask for his technical help with the smallest computer problems) is stretching me!!
I'm sure that once I've actually learned how to do this it will be fine, please pray for me to learn quickly and to manage to get extra help when I need it. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I atill have to ask our son for help with the computer. The good thing about computers is that you can communicate with them. Joe lives in Staffordshire but always manages to sort me out. It sounds as if you are doing brilliantly with the multi-tasking; don't let it keep you awake at night. Love, Anne

mum & dad said...

You need to say NO, I am very worried about you, you are pushing yourself too much. Take care love you lots Mum x